Welcome! You've landed on my online journal of sorts, a place where I'll post both my personal and client work.

I am a freelance photographer recently relocated from Hawaii to the Monterey Bay, CA area. Feel free to contact me: janda03 at gmail dot com.

The photos on this site are copyrighted. Please respect my work and livelihood by not copying any images (this includes screen shots). Thank you!

(photo by Alisa Greig)

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

happy tuesday



more fruits and veggies, at Trader Joe's

1 comment:

Pink Sun Drops said...

Oh, TJs, how I miss you. Dallas is supposed to be getting one (why they won't do Austin, I don't know - we're the perfect market of Californians for them ;) . We'll be making a monthly trip when they do open, and joining the long lines!

copyright Athena Plichta 2007-2011