Welcome! You've landed on my online journal of sorts, a place where I'll post both my personal and client work.

I am a freelance photographer recently relocated from Hawaii to the Monterey Bay, CA area. Feel free to contact me: janda03 at gmail dot com.

The photos on this site are copyrighted. Please respect my work and livelihood by not copying any images (this includes screen shots). Thank you!

(photo by Alisa Greig)

Monday, May 30, 2011

red, white, and blue.



As evidenced by the last couple of posts, I've been into shooting very simple food set-ups. It's different but enjoyable, and not too far from what I've been doing lately (shooting objects that don't move!). Since I don't go to stores every day or have clients to photograph, this fills the void. No fancy dishes or complicated baked goods, though... I'm just not that talented, or patient, in the kitchen. I won't say never but for now I'm sticking to shooting fruits, veggies, and on the rare occasion, a meal or dessert (made at home, or out at a restaurant) if it's blog-worthy.

Hope you are having a nice, long Memorial Day holiday weekend. I am always grateful for the men and women who serve, and have served, in our Armed Forces -- including my hubby. :)

No comments:

copyright Athena Plichta 2007-2011